A Hub and Spoke Tour! You will love spending 4 nights at one central “hub” at historic Hotel 24 South. Built in 1924 and listed on the Register of Historic Hotels of America, it is located in the center of downtown Staunton, VA – the perfect base from which to explore Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Each day, our motorcoach sets out from our “hub” on a different “spoke” to tour into surrounding areas during the beautiful fall season.
• 4 nights at one Hub-Historic Hotel 24 South, Staunton, VA – Virginia’s “Queen City”
• Daily “spoke” tours during Leaf Season
• Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive
• Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains & The Blue Ridge Parkway
• The NEW Blue Ridge Flyer Dinner Train on the Virginia Scenic Railway
• Visit Harper’s Ferry National Historic Park in WV
• “The Point” where the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers meet
• Quaint 19th century town of Harper’s Ferry
• Monticello – Thomas Jefferson’s architectural masterpiece
• Michie’s Tavern, est. 1784 located next to Monticello
• Includes 13 Meals (5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners)
Per Person Cost is Based on Double Occupancy. Call for Single Availability.